We believe the best fun is exciting and safe
The following rules and regulations have been established for the protection of all Members of Ramblewood and their guests and to assure safe and sanitary operation of the club facilities.
Parents are requested to caution their children to observe these rules and to obey the instructions of the manager, lifeguards and other employees. Failure to comply with these rules may be sufficient cause for suspension of club privileges or revocation of membership. The manager has been given the authority to enforce these rules. Members are required to inform their guests of applicable regulations.
- All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Parents are responsible for their children swimming in the baby pool.
- The club or any part thereof must be closed when necessary for maintenance operations.
- The club may be closed due to weather conditions at discretion of management.
- Daily guests are required to sign-in at the main entrance and to pay the guest fee. They are also required to follow the pool rules. If a member does not acknowledge a guest and does not pay the guest fee, their membership may be revoked.
Health & Safety:
- The pools will be closed for thunder and lightning.
- The pools will remain clear for 20 minutes after each thunderclap or lightning bolt. Chartwell’s grounds will be cleared if lightning is present.
- No talking to the lifeguards while they are on duty.
- Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission.
- Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages shall be denied admission.
- Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or systems of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
- All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
- Children who are not potty trained are not permitted in the front big pool.
- Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any “accident” you observe in the bathing waters to a lifeguard or manager.
- No animals, except for service animals, shall be allowed in the swimming pools, dressing rooms or other parts of the facility.
- No glass permitted.
- All persons shall shower before entering the water.
- Conduct, which endangers the safety and comfort of others, shall be prohibited.
- Outdoor bathing shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
- Running, pushing, wrestling or undue disturbance will not be tolerated.
- Use of baby pools is limited to children 6 years of age and under. Parents are responsible for their safety of their children while in the pool.
- Keep chewing gum out of the pool.
- To use the diving board, one must display adequate swimming ability. No swimmers are to be used in the diving well area.
- One person is permitted on the diving board at a time. The person on the board may not enter the water until the person before him/her has reached the ladder.
- Gathering around the ladders is not permitted.
- Diving or jumping from the side of the diving board is not permitted.
- Swimming across the pool in the diving area is not permitted.
- Diving or jumping from the sides of the pool in the diving board area is not permitted.
- Violations of regulations set forth are subject to the following disciplinary action:
- First violation: warning
- Second violation: Maximum 15 minutes benching
- Further violations will be referred to the manger for action
- No glass containers of any kind will be permitted beyond the front desk.
- No smoking will be allowed on the pool aprons.
- Any member or guest shall use no abusive language.
- All bicycles and mopeds shall be stored neatly in the designated area.
- Members and guests shall drive slowly and carefully at all times in the parking areas.
- Ramblewood will not be responsible for any property of the members or their guests.
- No loitering will be permitted at the front desk. Please, keep all children out of the front desk area and escort your children out of the club. Do not leave children unattended.
- All members and guests, including children, using the Ramblewood’s facilities do so at their own risk. Ramblewood will not be responsible for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
- All members and guests are required to cooperate in keeping the entire Club property clean. Help by throwing away your trash; also, by letting us know if any problems arise or any areas need to be cleaned.
- Floats, rafts, balls etc. permitted until lifeguard deems it unsafe.
- Please remember your family’s identification card to gain admittance to Ramblewood. This is to provide your family with a secure facility.
- To use the slides one must display adequate swimming ability. No floatation devices are to be used in the slide area.
- One person is permitted to slide down the slide at a time. The next person may not go until the person before him has reached the ladder.
- Gathering around the ladders is not permitted.
- There is no pushing allowed while waiting in line for the slide.
- Once at the top of the slide, one must go down the slide. No hanging out at the top of the slide.
- Members are not permitted to go down slides backwards.